Silverton is a historic town with a thriving local community. It is also known to be a recreational haven during the winter and, of course, the summer. Silverton attracts an adventurous crowd due to its location among the state’s steepest mountains. Locals enjoy the outdoors, as do tourists who pass through. Search no further than Silverton if you want to discover somewhere new. Whether you’re staying for a night or a week, the area around Silverton has accommodations to suit every need. The map shows the areas and neighbourhoods surrounding all Silverton hotels, allowing you to see how close you are to landmarks and attractions before narrowing your search within the wider area. Check the online map for hotel in Silverton Colorado.
How to find the best hotel deals?
If you want to find a cheap hotel in Silverton, you should go during the off-season. Silverton hotels are less expensive in January and November. Hotel room costs differ depending on several factors, but staying on a Saturday is likely to give the top hotel deals in Silverton Colorado. Tuesday, which is a costlier day, is the inverse. To get the best possible price on Silverton accommodations, book more than 90 days in advance.
Silverton’s cool & unusual hotels
- Grand Imperial Hotel: – Because of its history and charm, the Grand Imperial Hotel is among the most sought-after hotels in the region. The hotel’s 32 guest rooms are all situated on the second and third floors. The lobby, the Grand Restaurant & Saloon, and the Otto Mears Room are all located on the ground floor. Guests can select from single-bed, double-bed, or grand suite rooms. The hotel’s intimacy is valued by guests. Because it is not a busy area, guests can stay in, enjoy, and relax in the hotel’s refinement.
- Teller House Hotel: – The Teller House Hotel is located in the heart of Silverton. It now provides quaint accommodations with 19th-century furnishings. To this day, a few local saloons recognise small bags of silver dust as payment for drinks.
- Canyon View Motel: – Another cool hotel in Silverton is the Canyon View Motel. It has two levels and rooms with completely private baths on both. In addition, each room has a microwave, coffee maker, and fridge. The pet-friendly policy at the family-run hotel is free of charge. It’s a well-rated motel, but don’t expect Ritz-like luxury. They have a cabin-like atmosphere. The place is also suitable due to its proximity to downtown. Restaurants and boutique shops are only a few minutes walk from the motel.
- The Harmony House: – Silverton is home to the Harmony House. This vacation home has two bedrooms, a living room with a TV, a kitchen with a dining area, and one bathroom with a bath or shower and a washing machine. Towels and bed sheets are available. Guests can unwind in the garden or the shared lounge area after a day of skiing or cycling.
- Shotgun House: – Silverton is home to Shotgun House. The vacation home has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, bed linen and towels, a TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with mountain views. The vacation home has a playground for children. Guests at Shotgun House can go skiing nearby or relax in the garden.
Silverton is a wonderful step back in time, with a history that includes gold and silver mining, the narrow gauge rail line, and working women on the notorious Blair Road. Silverton is a small town, but it shrinks in the winter as residents board up their homes and businesses and relocate to warmer climates. Another advantage is that Silverton lodging is very affordable.