Removing unwanted body hair has been practiced by many people. It is not only removed because you don’t like it. Some people might use hair removal treatments to remove the hair due to its physical appearance. But most people will only perform it when needed. Out of all the techniques, the Full Body Laser Hair Removal treatment is getting more popular. It is now used widely by many people without much hesitation. Let’s first see all the tools used to remove the body hair.
Equipment used for body hair removal.
There are various kinds of things used to remove the body hair. Each one is selected depending upon the form factor, area of use, and sensitivity. This may not contain only the mechanical devices, but may also contain the chemical components. Selective items of them are enlisted below.
Razors were and are effectively used to remove the hair around the head, neck, armpits, and pubic hairs. They have a blade that is inserted into the shaft provided. That has some grooves in which the blade fits perfectly.
- The problem with the razor is that it can give you a cut when used. You need to be extra cautious while making use of it. Even the smallest jerk to the hand while shaving can lead to a cut.
- Trimmers and electric razors
Electric razors and trimmers are the modern-day solutions to the problems faced while using the razors. Electric trimmers and razors have a tiny triangular series of blades. These blades are made to vibrate by the motor present inside. There is a blade that is present under the triangular series of blades. This blade moves left and right and cuts the hair that falls on it. The chances of getting cuts from the electric razors and trimmers are very less.
- Hair removal creams
- Hair removal creams are very easy to use. It is self-applicative and does not need any other person to help you with it. Just like other equipment. You just need to apply the cream to a designated area and wait for a few minutes. After that, you can wipe off the area. The disadvantage of using hair removal creams is that they can cause allergies in the person. If the skin is sensitive it might even cause severe rashes.
- Waxing is now used in very rare cases or with less frequency. In waxing, a suitable wax is applied to a strip by melting it and then sticking it to the part of the body from where you want to remove the hair. And then the wax tape is pulled out. Along with the hairs.
- Waxing is a painful process because it involves picking the hair through.
- Laser treatment
- Laser hair removal techniques are getting popular these days. it is the latest technology that has been introduced to the people. It is an efficient as well as an effective method to remove the hair from the body part.
- By the application of a laser, the hair is removed. It is performed in small areas. The hair in that part of the body gets burned when it is subjected to the laser. There are very less chances of getting an infection, cuts, etc. hence the reason why most people find it more reliable to use rather than other options available.
Even though it is true that it is used efficiently across the globe, the full body laser hair removal treatment is very expensive. Hence some people get back and have to use the other options only.